Make sure you are following these simple SEO (search engine optimization) tips on your website(s).
- Always have keywords on your mind. Website keyword optimization can make a big improvement in your search engine rankings. Make sure to optimize your titles, page URLs, images, and content. Check out Google’s excellent free keyword tool. Google Keyword Tool
- Create a sitemap. A sitemap is a webpage that lists all the major pages on your site. A sitemap is simple to create and makes it a lot easier for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing to crawl your website.
- Content! Search engines love fresh content. If you don’t have one now consider adding a blog to your website as a way of creating new content.
- Social Media. There are a lot of social media websites and you should at least create accounts for your business on the major social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. Every time you post a blog or new content make sure you let your social media followers know about it. Make sure you fill out all the profile information for your social media accounts and include a link back to your website when possible.
- Always check your spelling and grammar.
- Use a reliable web hosting service. Your website going down can effect your search engine rankings.